Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hello?

Hi!

Woops, I got a bit side tracked the last couple weeks.  I've actually been up to my ears in paying work, so housework, blogging, and all sorts of other stuff have taken a back burner for a bit.  I have blogs that need to be written, pictures that need to be uploaded, recipes that need to be shared, and crafts that are nearly finished.

I've got a backlog all the way since Halloween.  I still haven't uploaded pictures of my very first Jack-o-Lantern.  I promise, I haven't forgotten about the Bon Bon Club.  I finished another transcript today, so as of right now I am free tomorrow.  Well, sort of.  I have a backlog of laundry waiting on me to upload it and run the programs Wash, Dry, and Fold.  Blogging is looking better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, ideas, advice, recipes, suggestions - I'd love to hear from you.