Monday, August 22, 2011

Shelves!!

My husband is the awesomest!  Just sayin'!   Here's the pictorial progression of today's happenings.
Here's the Pup sacrificing his liver for the cause!  Go Pup! You can do it!!  Chug! Chug! Chug!  :-P

B cuts and marks, and I stay out of the way as much as possible.  I am in charge of the food, mostly.  He got hero cookies for this, in case you were wondering.


The beginning.... and it was good!

Progress and taking shape. 


Almost there!



Ta da!!!

I am so tickled with this I could squeal, but that somehow doesn't seem appropriate with the manly appearance of the shelves.  

Yep, my husband is the awesomest!  B did all the work.  I was only moral and food support.  Oh, and sweet tea.  I made two gallons of sweet tea. 

1 comment:

  1. had i known you were so handy with tools and such i would have found you a job or two over at this house...nice looking shelf. j&tc

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, ideas, advice, recipes, suggestions - I'd love to hear from you.